WE LIKE TO WORK
WE LIKE TO WORK
creative audio & music is a full service,
Boston-based audio production resource led by veteran music, radio, and podcast producer
Douglas Stevens who combines his creativity and experience to deliver a product that draws in, engages, informs, and entertains audiences.
WHERE GOOD IDEAS GO TO BE HEARD
Ed Grenga, Charles “Kook” Lawry, and Douglas Stevens are recipients of the 2023 ASCAP Screen Music Award for the top-rated television series, THIS OLD HOUSE on PBS. Ed and Doug traveled to West Hollywood on May 16th to the Sunset Marquis for an intimate, invitation-only celebration with fellow ASCAP Screen Music Award winners. Special thanks to Director, David Vos, for initially believing in us, and Editors, Mike Svirsky, Gary Stephenson, and Adam Bush for their expert guidance along the way. We’d also like to thank all the viewers who enjoyed our music over the years and wrote to us and supported us with their kind words.
10 second video of CA&M's list of award-winning services
• audio recording
• music curation and production
• radio and podcast production
• audio mixing and sound design for video, animation, docs, short films, and sizzle reels
• television/video audio post
• music search
• music clearance
• audio restoration/repair
• audiobook recording and production
(our specialty is books read by the author)
• brainstorm and develop your program concept
• organize a production schedule and structure a show template
• manage, help write, produce, edit, and deliver a special program, or your regularly scheduled audio event
• record key voices, guest interviews or testimonials on location, over the telephone, Zoom, skype, FaceTime, riverside, the internet, or in the studio.
• coach/direct you or your in-house talent or recruit, cast, and manage professional voice talent or actors
• curate music from libraries and integrate music, along with sound effects, and location ambiance to bring your story alive